Balance Buddy is an Australian owned company, which is seriously committed to fun!
We sell balance bikes which are engineered for minimum wear and maximum fun for children aged between approx. 18 months- 5 years old.
The bikes are loaded with features that make them a safe and reliable option for your child, backed up by meeting and exceeding both the highest EN71 safety standards and AS/NZS ISO 8124.
Balance bikes have no brakes and no pedals, which is what makes them so easy for toddlers to learn on. Once a toddler is tall enough to be able to sit on the bike with a slight bend in their Child Bicycle Australia knees and both feet flat on the floor, they are ready to go! At first, they will straddle the bike and move one foot and then the other to push the bike along. Very quickly, their confidence will build as they find their natural point Best Balance Bike of balance and before you know it, they will be scooting themselves along and taking both feet off the floor.
Children learn lots of skills from riding balance bikes including; balance, co-ordination, steering and most importantly, confidence. Once they are confident on their balance bikes, you will notice Buddy Bike Australia their confidence improving in other areas of their lives and you may even start to notice that they learn faster too.
- Suitable for ages 18months to 5 years
- Lightweight - only 3.2kgs
- Made from non toxic plastic
- Engineered for high impact and durable frame
- Has variable seat and handlebar heights to grow with your child
- Won't rot, rust, swell or splinter like wood or metal
- Promotes and further develops gross motor skills: balance, steering and confidence
- Safety grips on handle bars to avoid little hands from slipping
- Low Maintenance
- Simple and easy to construct, tool kits provided
- Handle bars do not fully rotate and helps keep direction
- No sharp edges, parts or extruding screws